Inżynier Procesów Logistycznych
Twój zakres obowiązków
- Support ERP system implementation in Katcon, Logistics department.
- Analyze supply chain data to identify and recommend improvements in the supply chain process.
- Design, implement and analyze supply chain processes to optimize efficiency and minimize costs.
- Play an active role in preparing a logistical concept for expanding the production facility in a new location.
- Develop, implement and maintain plans to execute SCM strategies
- Collaborate with suppliers, and customers to ensure improvements in supply chain flow.
- Work closely with other departments, including purchasing, production, and quality to integrate supply chain components.
- Use data-driven insights to make recommendations for improving supply chain processes.
- Evaluate and report on KPIs to identify supply chain performance and improvements.
- Stay current with the latest trends, tools, and techniques in supply chain management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, supply chain management, engineering, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes and drive for continuous improvement.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting tools, like Microsoft Power BI or similar
- Proven experience in supply chain management, logistics, or a similar role would be a plus.
- Experience in ERP systems would be a plus.
- Advanced skills in EXCEL.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
We offer contract in a company with a stable position on the market, and with a good team atmosphere. We provide the opportunity to develop and raise professional qualifications. Our employees are offered private medical care, a cafeteria benefit employee plan, social benefits and group insurance.
Pola z * są obowiązkowe.